Faithful giving is always a response to God’s giving. When we see God as the ultimate Giver, we recognize that everything truly belongs to him. When we realize that every good thing comes from God, we can loosen our grip and stop striving as if it were up to us. And when we step into the abundant life he offers to us in Jesus, we increasingly want to invest whatever we can into his work. Giving away money helps us practice and strengthen these beliefs. Making commitments to regularly give money is one of the most critical things we can do to train ourselves – by habit and lifestyle – to trust in God and not ourselves.
Ways to Give
- During the worship service:
- Place a check or cash in the offering boxes behind the communion tables.
- Send your gift to Atlanta Westside Presbyterian Church, P.O. Box 93511, Atlanta, GA 30377
- Bill-pay service from your bank: most banks offer online bill pay at no cost to you or to the church. You can use these features to set up either one-time or recurring gifts.
- CCB: You can also set up one-time or recurring gifts from either a checking account or a credit card through our online service. Login to CCB and click “Give” on the left sidebar. (If you need a CCB Login, please email or call (404) 567-5428.
- Website: if you would like to give by credit card without creating a CCB profile, you can do so here.
- Stock gifts:
Things to Know
- Year-End Giving:
- Contributions must be received at Westside or be postmarked on or before December 31 in order to be considered tax-deductible for the current year.
- Giving statements:
- You can view your Giving Statement at any time by logging into CCB. (If you haven’t yet created a login to CCB, let us know; having a CCB profile helps a lot!)
- At the end of each calendar year we will email you detailed instructions for downloading your Giving Statement. If you would like for us to mail you a paper copy, please don’t hesitate to ask!
Although the most compelling reasons to give are its rewards as a discipline of grace and a way to partner with one another in the gospel, it’s also true that the church operates on the gifts you give. Whether you’re a member, regular attender or a partner in the gospel from somewhere else, thank you for your contributions to Atlanta Westside! We would not be able to do what we do without these provisions; we thank God and you for them!